- July 16 – 20, 2018 (Registration will begin on the afternoon of the 16th)
- Biloxi, MS
- Training to be held: Gruich Center (across from Biloxi Civic Center)
- Host hotel: Palace Resort Hotel – Special rate of $89 plus tax each night – Must let them know you are with the DARE Officers Assoc MS (DOAM) group
- MS officers who are wanting tax exemption MUST arrange with hotel’s accounting division in advance, not on arrival.
- 2018 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM
- 2018 Agenda – TBA (Will include Phil Chalmers: Inside the Mind of Teen Killers – Signs & Youth Culture; Leadership/Ethics; NEW Opioid lessons for schools and community; Juvenile Law; and much more)
- Agenda will be online in the coming week
- Car Show Registration Form – posted soon
- Officer of the Year form 2018
- Admin/Educator of the Year Form 2018
If you should have any questions regarding the conference or activities, please contact Deputy Zate McGee, Clay Co Sheriff’s Dept., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you should have any questions regarding the training sessions, please contact Lt. Sheri Hall, Lee Co Sheriff’s Dept., at 662.871.4807 or email@example.com.