- July 15 – 19, 2019 (Registration will begin on the afternoon of the 15th)
- Biloxi, MS
- Training to be held: Gruich Center (across from Biloxi Civic Center)
- Host hotel: Palace Resort Hotel – Special rate of $95 plus tax each night – Must let them know you are with the DARE Officers Assoc MS group
- MS officers who are wanting tax exemption MUST arrange with hotel’s accounting division in advance, not on arrival.
- 2019 Conference Registration Form
- 2019 Agenda
- Family Night with the Shuckers (Each attendee receives up to two tickets at no charge. Extra tickets are only $11. MUST have headcount from attendee BEFORE July 11 to reserve.)
- Officer of the Year form 2019 – Deadline was April 26, 2019 at noon
- Admin/Educator of the Year Form 2019 – Deadline was April 26, 2019 at noon
- 2019 Association Board Form (open position for Secretary and Vice President/President 2019-2023) – Opening Feb 1 – April 30, 2019) Deadline was April 26, 2019 at noon.
If you should have any questions regarding the conference or activities, please contact Officer Wanda Lindsey, Amory Police Dept., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you should have any questions regarding the training sessions, please contact Lt. Sheri Hall, Lee Co Sheriff’s Dept., at 662.871.4807 or email@example.com.