- July 16 – 19, 2019 (Registration will begin on the afternoon of the 15th)
- Biloxi, MS
- Training to be held: Gruich Center (across from Biloxi Civic Center)
- Host hotel: Palace Resort Hotel – Special rate of $95 plus tax each night – Must let them know you are with the DARE Officers Assoc MS (DOAM) group
- MS officers who are wanting tax exemption MUST arrange with hotel’s accounting division in advance, not on arrival.
- 2019 Conference Registration Form (coming soon)
- 2019 Conference Agenda (coming soon)
- Officer of the Year form 2019 – Opening Feb 1 – April 30, 2019
- Admin/Educator of the Year Form 2019 – Opening Feb 1 – April 30, 2019
- 2019 Association Board Nomination Form (open position for Secretary and Vice President 2019-2021) – Opening Feb 1 – April 30, 2019)
If you should have any questions regarding the conference or activities, please contact Officer Wanda Lindsey, Amory Police Dept., at email@example.com.
If you should have any questions regarding the training sessions, please contact Lt. Sheri Hall, Lee Co Sheriff’s Dept., at 662.871.4807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.